The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bhavesh, before posting new threads I suggest you to go through the existing threads!! Thsi will help you know tha type of forum this is about!!Let me tell you this site is not about fashion or sny such thing but serious discussions about various subjects!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Is this some sort of fashion forum or what? Did I miss something here??? :dry: :blink: :dry: :huh: :S :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani- This is free style forum. Just write or show anything that you fancy. This should be creative, interesting and better contain good key words to get traffic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It seems the style of the fashion is too free!
Girls look very sensuous in sarees. :)

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hai...

I love traditional sarees.I used to wear sarees all the time.So my choice is pothys.Pothys is your ultimate destination for silks and silk sarees, perfect for weddings & other festive occasions. Designer collection is the elaborate and intricate sequins work available in a variety of materials ranging from chiffon, lazer, net and shimmer in stunning and seductive color combinations.

Just step into pothys,you l be amazed.
Hai...

I love traditional sarees.I used to wear sarees all the time.So my choice is pothys.Pothys is your ultimate destination for silks and silk sarees, perfect for weddings & other festive occasions. Designer collection is the elaborate and intricate sequins work available in a variety of materials ranging from chiffon, lazer, net and shimmer in stunning and seductive color combinations.

Anusha..
now am confirmed....you are from Kerala or Tamil Nadu...
But let me tell you one thing, we can't give free advertisements here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you from capital city of Kerala......since Pothys has only one shop in Kerala :P :P

Meera sandhu
Hai...

Anusha..
now am confirmed....you are from Kerala or Tamil Nadu...
But let me tell you one thing, we can't give free advertisements here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you from capital city of Kerala......since Pothys has only one shop in Kerala :P :P

As I can see this is a paid job offered by different sites to publish their advertisements on public forum. On other forums such members are banned immediately who join here for one single post. If her account would remain here she will come back to complete another job offered by similar sites. There are many sites who offer such jobs for 10 to 50 cents per job.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I thought Gulshanji deleted this thread also.....

Let us wait and see...she will return.

Meera sandhu
Indian beauty is in saree.Indian women look beautiful in traditional dress saree.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.