Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think this section can cater to a variety of general queries and matters of immediate intersts.
ya... we have to classify questions according to its nature as we have done with the articles section.....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Obviously it is very important to categorise these questions for quick reference.
Categorization is already there.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yeah ! The members must slot their questions in appropriate categories.
Q & A by the very definition implies that that are certain questions that need answer. The forum discussion are really discussions and so we have topic or item instead of question. Question and answer must be precise and to the point. Forum discussion can be lengthier and cover related aspects. The questions and answers should relate to facts and not views whereas forum discussion is primarily for expression of views with reasoning. Both are likely to get traffic and add to income.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Chinmoy is right in saying that it will surely attract huge traffic to the site. Lets analysis the traffic data and come back with the result here in a week.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I do agree with Santosh that Yahoo get mire traffic from QnA... So hope this section do bring good traffic to Boddunan.

And as Gulshan says, the QnA needs answers to be precise and should hit the target.. No personal views allowed here... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I agree with Gulshan who has very aptly outlined the very purpose behind this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.