Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Where are the moderators maverick and atul?

Moderator karthick also missing today and group discussion too.
moderators are not present today.......................

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Moderators are present..

Maverick is not..I think he will be online at night..probably
Atul was there in the afternoon..
Karthik is absent from past few days..

I am present...

Aastha Gupta
Owing to sickness, i have been absent some days. Today i am a bit active.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Karthik has been missing for some time so no GD so far.

Good to see Gulshan on the forum, its been quite some time, hope you are well now. :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Me Present. :) I think Karthick is busy with some work..Now that Gulshan is back, i think we will see more discussions..

Hi Kalyani.. If you dont mind, can we know the significance of your new avatar.. Is it linked to Meera bai?
Hmmm yes ..... Karthik might be busy with other work!!! No GD this week and no results too!!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Owing to sickness, i have been absent some days. Today i am a bit active.[/quote]

Gulshan sir i hope now you are good and fit after sickness,we really missed you very much for many days.Have good welcome sir.
Hi Gulshan what happened to you. Take care of your health and wish you fast recovery.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hey I am active today. I came online in the morning but not posted any replies on forums, just read them :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.