Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pepper can also be used with honey for throat relief..Thanks for providing more details..
hey thanx for such info its gr8
Very interesting facts to test the purity of honey.. :)

Sudha -- Thanks for the link.. :) Honey has many benefits. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I have heard from great grannies that applying honey to the tongue of small children will enhance their speech capabilities.I don't know whether it is scientifically proven one o not.
Neetu , I knew only some of them and conducted a test using it.Thanks for sharing all these.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Honey is very good for your skin due to its properties. You can use honey for face mask as it treats your skin very well. It nourishes your skin by the essential properties present in it. It is very good to remove wrinkles from face and works as an anti-aging remedy. Honey is able to maintain moisture which helps your skin remain soft and supple. The hydration quality of the honey proves to maintain the skins elasticity, smoothness and softness. The presence of antioxidants in honey protects you from UV rays.
Yes Neetu... Intake of 1 spoon honey daily would keep the person fresh and healthy. It gives young look to them... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Neetu thanks for sharing so many useful tips about honey!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Honey contains vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, and therefore is a wonderful beauty aid that nourishes the skin and the hair. Honey also acts as an antibacterial and antifungal agent and helps disinfect and speed the healing process in wounds, scrapes and burns.
Nice to know the benefits associated with honey...thanks once again..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.