Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In two ways it is good to shred tears or cry...i think many of us have sometime or the other done this and felt the difference.. :)
Thanks for this nice information!! It explains why women cry more easily and without any inhibitions, its the best stress buster for them!! :)
00020457-20101013.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

I don't know if women outcry menfolks but I have got a pair of weepy eyes!!!!
There are two aspects of all matters. Work and rest, dark and light, night and day are all part of life. Similarly, joy and sorrow both are part of life. Laughter is good. But tears are as useful as laugh. Tears are expression of sadness. It is no use suppressing expression of sorrow through tears.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It has been said that laughter is the best medicine, but crying can also be very cathartic.

Tears produced as a physical reflex are 98 percent water, but emotional tears also excrete stress hormones and other harmful toxins caused by stress.

Physically, tears lubricate your eyes, remove irritants, and reduce stress hormones. After a good cry, there is a decrease in breathing and heart rates as we enter a calmer emotional and biological state.

Emotionally, it’s something many of us instinctively know — crying doesn’t solve a problem, but it offers relief and makes us feel better. We don’t often admit it, but some of us have been known to plan a good cry to achieve that relief
As we have laughter therapy can we have crying therapy too? :P :P .Just kidding.Thanks for the valuable information,Neetu.
Really crying at the time of needy hour is necessary to reduce our tensile state.So it can be a therapy also.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Nagalakshmi

You have coined a new therapy- "Crying Therapy"! I'll try from now on!!!
There is a medicine called as REFRESH TEARS, which is an eye drop used to relax and refresh eyes, which has so much components found in natural tears, so this says it all.. how much our tears are helpful to us.
@chinmoy,

I think cutting a onion can definetely work.. ;) :) and good idea for tears..as all cannt intentionally cry.. :S
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.