Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Suiciding for a thing happened in reality show???What a mind is this?[/quote]

There are many crazy people. They do not see the difference between reality and entertainment story. Hence, if you see any movie or show on TV or even see some net sites, be careful. All are not suitable for horror movies. Same can be said of those who cannot tolerate humiliation or joke made for fun sake only. It is disgusting that somebody commits suicide just because a comment on reality TV was not palatable. If I were on the show I would not mind even if rakhi had slapped or beaten me on the show. This is all only for entertaining viewers and means no insult.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no point in blaming others if an individual cannot distinguish between reality and the live shows.Committing suicide just because rakhi has insulted him shows his cowardliness.There must be some other reasons behind it.

Also,why he thought of discussing his problems in a reality show?
I feel that Raki is wasting her time by conducting such shows. Her way of judging and giving justice is not that good.I hope people should ban such shows.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When you are doing insaaf you are in a judge's position . But Rakhi's dress code is so vulgar and bad .
Monalisa Mahapatra wrote:
[quote]When you are doing insaaf you are in a judge's position . But Rakhi's dress code is so vulgar and bad .[/quote]

Rakhi ka Insaaf is for entertainment and she is not real judge. The tragedy occurred by treating her as real judge and everything in the show as real. Her dress and talk may be vulgar but there are viewers who like he style. If she sheds her style, she will lose viewers. Hence she is not at fault.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]I feel that Raki is wasting her time by conducting such shows. Her way of judging and giving justice is not that good.I hope people should ban such shows.[/quote]

If hosting such shows is paying her good, I would not call that wasting time! Also what must be understood is that such shows are only about making money and providing entertainment to those who like such shows!

Also, I think we should not judge her by her dress code and her language because these very same things have been readily accepted by all of us when presented by other celebrities! so why should only Rakhi be judged on these factors? salman Khan who murdered people after a drunk and driving incident goes scott free and is still sought after as a hero and a super star, so aren't we being hypocrite when we judge Rakhi?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rakhi ka insaaf is not serious one , as it is meant for entertainment.the justice she do also full entertainment.as she wanna entertain people , she come to the show in vulgar way. we should first blame the channel owner.I really hate such shows.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.