Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, as gulshan stated discrimination on the basis of race,caste and creed should not be encouraged at all. :)
This is very old news Gulshan... The media highlighted it.. And it was proved that the woman was not right too... I heard this in news some time back....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]This is very old news Gulshan... The media highlighted it.. And it was proved that the woman was not right too... I heard this in news some time back....[/quote]

Even if the woman was not right, the fact remains that women are not allowed in that temple and this is gender bias.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]
the fact remains that women are not allowed in that temple and this is gender bias.[/quote]

Gulshan, That is what i want to say that women are allowed and its not gender bias...Old women and girls below 12 years are allowed..so how can you say that its gender bias..only young women of child baring ages are not allowed..that was higlight as discrimination..
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]
the fact remains that women are not allowed in that temple and this is gender bias.[/quote]

Gulshan, That is what i want to say that women are allowed and its not gender bias...Old women and girls below 12 years are allowed..so how can you say that its gender bias..only young women of child baring ages are not allowed..that was higlight as discrimination..[/quote]

There is no objection to the practice followed in temple. Nobody will break the tradition. But ban on entry of women/ girls within certain age group is a peculiar feature and hence this is subject of the thread. After all we are sharing information, which creates wealth.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.