Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the fact is that we need to be selfish even to a small extent if we are going to survive in this modern world...If you are not then surely you are going to pay the price for it and learn it the harder way friend....
Feeling selfish is not a bad thing but there should be some limit for it as thinking for "WE" gives more satisfaction than "I" :)
I think everyone is selfish in nature, only the degree varies from person to person. No single person can ever be termed as completely selfless and it is not at all wrong to be selfish; provided your selfishness is NOT against the better interests of others or harmful in some manner to others.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
Yes I am selfish. I am selfish for my family....I am selfish to achieve my dreams.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Very well defined by Kalyani and I agree with her the way she explained it really cleared the matter and our doubts....
Yes...Kalyani had told it well.Does it reinforce the thought that ladies have this more???(Kalyani, I am jocking )

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
ya i am selfish because when my things are completed i turn off from my side.
Iam selfish about my people, my country and my dreams and goals

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.