Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As the age increases many things are occupied in a adult brain compare to child. So children are sharper
children learn things quickly which are in actual let them understood clearly.
They know how to adapt different things. May be they have a ability to learn it quickly.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree children learn things very quickly than adults.But we adults should take of children to be more active and good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes,its true.I think children don't have any responsibilities as the adults do.so,,they have better concentration and memory.
The reason children learn so quickly is mainly because their minds are completely open and are not clogged up by any kind of pre-made up notions or any such thing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's very corrct,Kalyani! They have a fresh and uncluttered mind too!
Its true about kids but they do it fast because there mind are raw and are not bundled with pre filled baggage of knowledge nor they are busy doing other important work indulging them mentally.

Its easy to write on a clean black board but its difficult to do it on already filled one.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
YES children learn things very quickly than the adults because it is the quickness of the generation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I agree, children learn things more quickly then adults

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.