Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also agree with what Kalyani says! It calls for courage of an unusual kind to embark on uncertain path and to taste success in it!I am particularly impressed with the fact that Arun has done at such a young age.It's exemplary and I am sure, would inspire many!All the very best!
I request Arun Jain to write a full fledged article on his career as online writer and blogger. I hope this will be a good guide to readers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arun, I must say you have got the courage to do exactly what you wanted and most importantly, explore the real vocation within you. Also kudos to your parents who supported you! After all there are infinite number of examples around us where the children want to do something else but end up doing another thing just because either their parents want it or that is current scenario!

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. Also, I agree with your sentiments that parents today put unnecessary on their child without taking in consideration what their child wants to do. Thats really not right but parents alone are not to be blamed. The society is to be blamed at large.

They create atmosphere which starts judging the child right from his childhood. Questions like "What is your child doing?" What don't you make him do that course" "This field is not correct for him" and etc etc.

I had my share of troubles too. I scored 82 in 10th and then the percentage dropped to 52 in 12th. It made no difference to me honestly but my relatives talked bullshit about me to my parents. Things like your son is in bad company, he must be doing this, you have given him a lot of freedom etc.

None of them try to understand that I did not like the subject and had no interest. But I am thankful to God that my parents were always with me. They always asked me what I wanted to do.

But yea, they sometimes scolded me too for not planning my future. But it was because they cared.

So my only advice to anyone wanting to do his own thing would be, to JUST GO FOR IT. DONT BE AFRAID OF FAILURES, YOU CAN ALWAYS DO A DIFFERENT THING. YOU WILL LEARN A LOT IN THE PROCESS. And remember, sometimes the best decisions of your life are taken by you, so have full faith in your capabilities.
I also agree with what Kalyani says! It calls for courage of an unusual kind to embark on uncertain path and to taste success in it!I am particularly impressed with the fact that Arun has done at such a young age.It's exemplary and I am sure, would inspire many!All the very best!

Thanks Chinmoy and your words have me blushing really!!
I request Arun Jain to write a full fledged article on his career as online writer and blogger. I hope this will be a good guide to readers.

I dont know of that will make a good read, but if it will be helpful in anyways, I am all up for it. Will post soon, hopefully on boddunan itself. Stay tuned.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.