Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah,Rajesh! I would love to dwell on his extraordinary life! He was a genius par excellence. It's difficult to treat the shades and nuances of his work in English and the reader needs to have some proficiency in Bengali to fully appreciate his genius.He was exceptional in punning! His 'Harshavardhan and Govardhan' a tale of the maternal uncle and his nephew and their eccentric ways have captured the imagination of all! He remained ever so simple till his very end.A confirmed bachelor he spent a greater part of his life at a mess in central Calcutta.He would write the addresses of his acauaintances on the wall of his room lest he forgot their addresses!! Once when he was asked about his popularity amongst the children he would simply say that his maturity might not have been more than that of a child! This Shivram briefly for you!
Thanks chinmoy, i shall try to find out these stories and enjoy if possible.
It all depends upon the mentality of an individual and as suggested by some of the members that even if it does not match or fit with one's personality some of the great literary works are produced whatsoever...
After completion of some great works, if you look the room of the author you will be surprised.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.