Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3517]}
@Shwetha

My room too is just like that of you excepting the ones that the first two lines contain!!
I think my room match my personality. I kept it on my own views.

Be positive
One's personality lies in his or her person, I am not sure what the room can do with it!

Chinmoy i beg to differ slightly. Once I stayed for a day with a painter friend of mine in Silchar, Assam. He said that he was never in a mood to paint since he had shifted to Silchar as his rented room was in the heart of the town quite in the midst of hustle and bustle of the city. Perhaps he needed a room with a view.
Yes, it does as it provides me a cool and calm place to be within me and express my thoughts and ideas which hardly does comes out when I am in a busy or chaotic place....
Yes i believe in this personality usually matches the cleanness of the room.
@Rajesh

Your views are always backed by good reason and welcome! I commented this because I knew one famous writer who is a legend.Perhaps you have heard his name - Shivram Chakroborty! He used to live at a mess in a poky and untidy room as bachelor and produced some of his greatest works from there !
The rooms of many great scientists were too shabby.Really it does not reflect their personality.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
That's the point I was driving at! In order to know the person and his personality you don't have to visit his or her room!
ya my room is perfect for me.
@Rajesh

Your views are always backed by good reason and welcome! I commented this because I knew one famous writer who is a legend.Perhaps you have heard his name - Shivram Chakroborty! He used to live at a mess in a poky and untidy room as bachelor and produced some of his greatest works from there !

Thanks chinmoy for a good reply.I also came to know that Arthur Conan Doyle(Not sure about spelling) wrote some of his greatest stories while travelling in crowded compartment of trains.But still I think they must be counted in extra-ordinary and I was talking about what is more common. I also agree with you partially if not wholly and probably there is no point in stretching this. But through the thread we stood to gain. Time permitting, pour in something more about shivram chakraborty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.