Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Sunday's no luxury for me. Being a Science student, I have to attend coaching and sometimes give 3 to 6 hours long mock tests. This way, I get only evenings to relax a bit. Though things used to be different during childhood....

You are an example of what a perfect student should be ...plus1

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma

In Saturday , my daughter and her family were here as I told. I was amazed at my gran daughter's skill and knowledge on Computers. these youngsters repaired my I Pad which was lying dead since a long time.

usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Sunday's no luxury for me. Being a Science student, I have to attend coaching and sometimes give 3 to 6 hours long mock tests. This way, I get only evenings to relax a bit. Though things used to be different during childhood....

Its a rat race here. Kanpur is on its way to become a coaching hub like Kota. There are so many students devoting double the time than I usually do and coaching institutes extracting every ounce of hardwork left in a student.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Its a rat race here. Kanpur is on its way to become a coaching hub like Kota. There are so many students devoting double the time than I usually do and coaching institutes extracting every ounce of hardwork left in a student.

I guess it is the same all over the country , but I normally tell my students to do their bit on a daily basis which would help the most . Coaching classes , in my opinion should be totally banned ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I guess it is the same all over the country , but I normally tell my students to do their bit on a daily basis which would help the most . Coaching classes , in my opinion should be totally banned ..

The ideal case is that no one attends coaching and clearing an exam should be purely on one's self study. But the competition is so high, any student would want someone to guide them. These coaching institutes take advantage of our vulnerability. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

In my case, I worked as a coach for Painting. students are very interested to join my Coaching center. The students are interested, no force from the parents or against the force of peers.

It is the interest in the learner that matters.,

What exactly does a coach for painting mean? Does it have any simple definition..

A Coach for painting means, one who teaches the student in an easy step by step about painting.

rambabu wrote:

A Coach for painting means, one who teaches the student in an easy step by step about painting.

So you are a coach for painting along with many other qualifications and qualities..astonished

Not now. Once I was painting. No more painting or coaching.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.