Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
india is a one religion there is no need of religion in india.
There are two aspects of religion as practised. This is a set of beliefs. You get ready made opinion on almost every aspect of life just becasue you belong to a particular religious community by birth only and not by conviction. Alart from beliefs, there are also seperate customs of marriage and property.

It is said that man is born free but everywhere he is in chains. Religion is the biggest chain binding man. For more discussion, please see the link below which is an article by me in writing.com

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1499670-religion-and-spirituality

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think when we take birth in a particular religion we come to know about its teaching and values and start following them as we grow up in that environment only.

Otherwise there is no need of religion which have been defined by the human beings as per their convinience.In a nutshell, the teachings of all the religion are more or less the same.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
I feel that religion is just a belief not more than that as almost all principles in each religion preaches same things
Religion begins in us a feeling to experience god. it realize us that god is their who circulate our life.
1001_2011-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3551]}
To my mind God can exist beyond religions too!
I am totally agree with Mr.Gulshanji .He explained clearly the merits and demerits of religion,

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think we have enough religions to make us hate, but there is not enough to make us love one another in this world.....
@Sathish

You have put it very nicely and in its true perspective as well!
in my opinion there is no need of religion all india are one.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.