Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun you wrote that u would use this post like a diary and i was eager to know how u are faring at earning in boddunan,so updating?
Dear ARUN

your amazon trics to earn more also pending. could you give some idea or share more in deatails.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Arun is helping us and encouraging us to stay in boddunan.So we all should give him thanks.The articles wrote by him are good to read.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Arun you wrote that u would use this post like a diary and i was eager to know how u are faring at earning in boddunan,so updating?

Rajesh, work commitment and ill health have stopped me from performing this challenge in August, but be rest assured next month you will see me rolling in. I havn't even started the mentorship program. I will start that in a week.
Dear ARUN

your amazon trics to earn more also pending. could you give some idea or share more in deatails.

Hey Santosh, give me 7-10 days and I will have the article ready. Sorry for delaying but ill health and client work has kept me on my toes.
Arun is helping us and encouraging us to stay in boddunan.So we all should give him thanks.The articles wrote by him are good to read.

Thank you so much for your kind words, you already have made your mark in such a short time so kudos to you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.