Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes friend you must got your payment in august.
Nice to see you coming up with this challenge. However we will wait for you feedback. But practically it is difficult for me to write 5 article per day. Anyhow i believe that you can produce five article easily with you experience.All the best.
Dear Arun

You are a good writer I am confident that you will achieve your target . You replies on forum are also big like a article.Keep it up.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Nice to see you coming up with this challenge. However we will wait for you feedback. But practically it is difficult for me to write 5 article per day. Anyhow i believe that you can produce five article easily with you experience.All the best.

Honestly, I am glad, happy and honored to be working with you all. And I will surely let you and everyone know how it is going for me. I will try to earn on Boddunan from every opportunities it offers right from forum posts points to contests to articles.

And well I can understand that with the work commitments it is fairly difficult for you to write 5, but as you know I do it full time. So I just have to take the risk and leave my other projects side for the month of August.

And Thanks for your wishes.....
Dear Arun

You are a good writer I am confident that you will achieve your target . You replies on forum are also big like a article.Keep it up.

Thanks Santosh, I often wondered that too. But I really cant control myself until I share everything I have in mind. Anyways, my articles are not going to be as lengthy as my post, they will quick and precise. I am just testing waters here.

Thanks for your wishes.
I think I have found a strategy that I would be following for the month of Aug to break the 2000 rupees mark. Here's the strategy, let me know what you all think:

1. Write 5 articles a day

2. Make 100 forum replies a day.

Well not too much too add, I always formulate and follow simple strategies. Well this is how I am expecting them to perform.

1. I am expecting an average of 10 rupees per article. So 150 article a month will make it 1500 rupees.

2. 100 forum replies a day will earn me 15000 points which will equate to 15 shares and going by the recent revenue sharing report, if each of my share will equate around 40 rupees, then I would earn 600 extra.

So that makes my total 2100 rupees. Not bad. I just have to work on posting small replies in forum.
@Arun

After giving a patient read to your post, I have a few questions on your strategies to achieve the proposed target of income. The first one is definetly about the kind of invlovement it would entail - to write 5 articles and 100 forum replies! If keep the quality qotient is kept in mind it looks like a task of a very tall order.There is another pertinent question if there won't be any mismatch in terms of inputs and outputs! For a monthly income of Rs.2100 one has to work for how many hours I am not able to guess.

There is another aspect to it.When I joined Boddunan in the intial months one share of revenue used to be more than 200 rupees and threshold for a share was 2000 points. In the later months it came steadily down with greater participation and also the fact that threshold too was brought down to 1000 points. Now coming to your plan of having 15 shares with 15000 points by making 100 forum replies,I wonder if there are as many topics on a single day and if your 100 replies won't attract many more replies which ultimately would lead to the scenario in which we may find more members with 10000+ points and the monetary value of a share revenue coming down sharply with no significant improvement in boddunan's monthly revenue.
@Arun

After giving a patient read to your post, I have a few questions on your strategies to achieve the proposed target of income. The first one is definetly about the kind of invlovement it would entail - to write 5 articles and 100 forum replies! If keep the quality qotient is kept in mind it looks like a task of a very tall order.There is another pertinent question if there won't be any mismatch in terms of inputs and outputs! For a monthly income of Rs.2100 one has to work for how many hours I am not able to guess.

There is another aspect to it.When I joined Boddunan in the intial months one share of revenue used to be more than 200 rupees and threshold for a share was 2000 points. In the later months it came steadily down with greater participation and also the fact that threshold too was brought down to 1000 points. Now coming to your plan of having 15 shares with 15000 points by making 100 forum replies,I wonder if there are as many topics on a single day and if your 100 replies won't attract many more replies which ultimately would lead to the scenario in which we may find more members with 10000+ points and the monetary value of a share revenue coming down sharply with no significant improvement in boddunan's monthly revenue.

That was quite a thorough analysis and insight Chinmoy. Really appreciate it and let me assure you that won't be compromising on quality. I guess they will accept my articles only if they are quality, that's what moderators are there for ;). And also, writing is natural for me, so I think I might able to pull this off. Huge task I know.

And wow, thanks for giving me your insights. Certainly very helpful and may be I would be scrapping the second idea of making 100 posts then. Certainly not worth if it is going to dilute the value of overall share.

And chinmoy, as far as hours are concerned, I think for a normal writer it will take atleast 5 hours a day/7 days a week. So working 35 hours a week and 140 hours a month for 1500 rupees.

Well certainly not worth it and I have been saying that from the moment I had joined the site, but no action from Boddunan management and no support from Boddunan writers on the issue.

I certainly don't like the payment structure here and I am just doing this coz many people still want to write here and I just want to test this platform for them.

You know, I have a website where writers write on pre-assigned topics. I treat my writers as asset and so whenever they submit articles and are approved by editor (US based) then I give them the option of upfront payment, which is always 25$plus or $10 and plus 60% of revenue of that article every month. I recommend most of my values writers to go for the second route, that way they get passive income every month.

Some of my writers are making $100+ every month for the articles they have submitted to me. Thats the reason I was never motivated to write here but I was always fascinated by this community.

Thanks again for your insights, no doubt you have strong hold on the finance subject.
i just want to know one thing
ARUN WHAT do you do.?
i just want to know one thing
ARUN WHAT do you do.?

I did not get your question correctly. You want to know my education background?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.