Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a friend whom I have never seen but she is very very close to me she sends me gifts on my birthdays we are connected since last years and this year she is going to get married and she has invited me and her gift from me is she wants my presence in her marriage and she wants to meet me.

So we have a very pure friendship relation with out seeing each other but I do not know how people fall in love throug Internet
I don't make friends for mere chating.So I am not at all a member of social networking sites.A true friend is to be contacted at least once in a weak.I don't wish to be online friends of many.
Hello soubhagya,

It is possible to fall in Love through Internet.. People try to find their life partners at every place starting from school, college, office, club, park, restaurant etc.

Because Love is a psychological effect of hormones inside our body. And opposite sex always try to attract each other!!!!
WELL TO BE HONEST I THINK ITS AL CRAP aND A DUMB THING TO DO...But anyone can fall in love through internet..

i had a bad experience in this..
Well, We cannot say always it has a bad end. Sometimes we get real friendship too.

it depends on the luck factor too. I have got some good friends too

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Before you decide to fall in Love through Internet. Just go through this article...

A real Love story on mobile SMS

Actually, this is the story of someone whose heart was broken!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hi JS, i think your friend is not taking it as serious so he is leaving that girl and trying another one.To accept love girls will think so many things,Because its life matter.If your friend is good and he is serious about his love,he will succeed in his love what ever is the medium of communication.

Apart of that only 1% chance is there,but 99% its fake.online friend no problems because with friend we are not going to gain or loss more.If we loss friend its not losing total life.
Any relationship depends on faith and honesty. If the online relationship is genuine, then there is no point for not believing it.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
It is not good to fall in love or to engage in anything with one who is familiar by online only.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The online relation cannot substitute physical face to face contacts. On line relation is just like pen friendship that was popular before internet. On line communication is very nice for those who are already known to each other but happen to be away for some time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.