Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We may not try to judge others but unconsciously we are all judging each other around us, so I too am not spared from that deeply human trait!

Kalyani, do we have a pyschic connection. The coincidence is getting more frequent now.

And yea, whoever says that they don't judge is wrong. Our brain likes shortcuts, it always tries to jumps to conclusion. Also, our judgement is heavily biased by our previous experiences.

For example, take boddunan, I see many threads started by some members asking whether they will get paid or not, that is because most of online writing sites are scams and our brain rushes to the same conclusion for every site even though at boddunan we have a earners list and a dedicated I have been paid by Boddunan forum.

Though one can try to reduce it to a minimum and it does require some patience, discipline and calm mind on your end.
[quote]
Kalyani, do we have a pyschic connection. The coincidence is getting more frequent now.

And yea, whoever says that they don't judge is wrong. Our brain likes shortcuts, it always tries to jumps to conclusion. Also, our judgement is heavily biased by our previous experiences.

For example, take boddunan, I see many threads started by some members asking whether they will get paid or not, that is because most of online writing sites are scams and our brain rushes to the same conclusion for every site even though at boddunan we have a earners list and a dedicated I have been paid by Boddunan forum.

Though one can try to reduce it to a minimum and it does require some patience, discipline and calm mind on your end. [/quote]

@Arun what can I say ! :)

Yes, judging others is merely the way our brains jump to conclusion, because possibly no one wants to work hard at understanding others, whether it is their point of view, attributes of their character, or even the way others look! And yes, I agree, training ourselves to be patient and calm can definitely help us reduce this habit!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Judgement becomes necessary when you are taking some serious decisions. I also do the judgement by becoming netral on behalf of both the teams, when I am asked to do so. I point out mistakes of both the team. Finally I give neutral judgement.

We should not judge others. It is duty of parents to do so. Judgement creates lot of confusion. You make people enemy more than friends.
yes judging other is surely important in human life. without judging we cannot decide with what kind of people we are living and which kind of people are around us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i don't think i can judge others perfectly.
It is very difficult to judge others and we shouldn't do the same. But, try to understand their feelings and expressions.
No one can judge anyone perfectly, but we should develop that skill so that we wont get loss i mean cheating by people

No , I don't. I will accept the people the way they are. IF i don't like them I will keep distance from them...

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I judge people and according to the opinion i have i behave with them

it is difficult to judge others and in the same time it is mandatory that we should know about others with whom we spend our all days.we must judge the nature of others who resides with us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.