Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajani has pointed out exactly. Losing and Winning is part and parcel of a game. Opening a bad mouth in case of a loss and praising too much in case of a win is not expected from fans and supporters of all games including cricket.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Nagalakshmi hope we also thinks like me :P I think people should change theie attitude towards cricket.
@ ram
i dont think they are paid less compared to a normal employee in a company.
This is something very unfortunate that we overreact both to victory and defeat!
cricket is a game where one team looses while the other wins and there are whole lot of factors which are involved with winning and loosing. The team that is well balanced and best analysis the situations and put in their best performances wins the game...

It is beyond doubt that we Indians are very sentimental towards the game and if there is one bad performance or series we open our mouth and start criticizing our players forgetting about their other good performances in the past. I think it is important for our team management and board to give them sufficient break so that they can groove themselves up and come back with renewed energy and enthusiasm to give their best hundred percent at the game....
I think the former West Indian great Clive Llyod has come up with the right explanation that India's preparation for the English tour was very unprofessional and poor!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.