Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
but, i think already we having good enough public transport,despite whenever we increase the transport vehicles obviously, traffic will increase i am rite?
I think invention of time machine can solve your problem.
You can also invent a gadget car which can become helicopter and take a flight to avoid traffics in emergency.
who knows, may be that gadget will be available in 2030.
I think public transport has many problems in India especially the rules breaking is common problem. Avoiding own vechicle will be big problem if urgency comes.
Traffic problem can be solved by laying roads according to the vehicles like 4 wheeler one road 2 wheeler one road and for lorry and truck one road. and by obeying traffic rules. Then traffic problems will be solved

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

all of us should follow traffic rules . actually traffic in india is very serious due to which accidents are increasing.
to avoid traffic this is looking a difficult task today today people become more lazy they use more vechicles.
The photo you see is recorded as the biggest traffic jam of all time in whole world. The event happened at Beijing, China in 2010 when traffic was struck for almost 20 days.

Interestingly, look at the discipline of drivers that they have stopped the cars and vehicles in lines and lanes with a reasonable distance to front cars. Now imagine if such situation arises in our country?

Always maintain a distance from your front car and drive in line and lane with patience.
As everyone has rightly pointed out, first of all public transport facilities should be improved. secondly for 1 person if a big car is used that would lead to more traffic,for nearby destination walking should be preferred as and when possible. and lastly follow traffic rules.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.