Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Animals has emotions.

They have primary emotions like fear and anger.

Be positive
Humans are the most intelligent beings on this planet. Most of the animals behaves on their basic instincts like hunger, fear, anger etc. Anyway the level of intelligence differ between animals also,. I mean dolphins, apes etc. have higher intelligence compared to other animals. Yet, they don't have complex emotions like we humans have.
The animals has emotions like human beings because they are also the creatures on the earth.But they are not developed well as human beings.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, I believe in the fact that every animal in this planet living have emotions and feelings as humans and we should consider this fact first before dealing harshly with any of these creatures...!
yes animals also have emotions . animals also cry for pain and smiles for happiness.
Yes,animals have emotions but there way of expressing is limited to their particular species of animal he/she is.

Want to make each day Accountable

recently due to earth quake in Japan all the houses has been collapsed. but a dog who is the pet of some one is roaming around the collapsed house of her owner. It didnt leave that place until the house has been cleared by the Japan government.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

recently due to earth quake in Japan all the houses has been collapsed. but a dog who is the pet of some one is roaming around the collapsed house of her owner. It didnt leave that place until the house has been cleared by the Japan government.

This is really a perfect real life example to prove the fact that animals have emotions like humans and I believe that they have more emotions in comparison to humans. But at the same time I do believe in the fact that the level of emotions varies from animals to animals...!
animals definitely ave some emotions.there are animals that can laugh even.
dogs are more loving and show much care then humans. though humans are more intelligent i find animals to be more emotional .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.