Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the tricks of the game. If you are not confident then quit with more money ,no need to take risk and quit with the amount.
Somebody want to take and failed if their luck betrayed. So confidence has a great value.

But sometimes we should not take risks too. I don't see KBC but I am surprised why these did took life lines may be that could have saved them. :blink:
This is the tricks of the game. If you are not confident then quit with more money ,no need to take risk and quit with the amount.
Somebody want to take and failed if their luck betrayed. So confidence has a great value.

Yes, risk is not good. We should only take risk, when there is full chances of success.

Want to make each day Accountable

One can never go forward in life unless one is willing to take some risks at least even if they are calculated risks.Confidence comes with experience and also having dealt with many tough situations in life.Being confident is all about being able to face life head on no matter what, you dont hesitate or give up when you are required to do so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When we are ready itself the confidence will come. Its a wonderful quote. :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Good quote
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3848]}

How confidence comes? I have answers. How answers came to me? I faced the questions. Having questions is the starting point that leads to answers and ultimately makes you confident.
Good quote

But it's also true that we get confidence only if we know at least something :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Confidence makes one strong.The people who invest time and energy in a systematic way in their personal development are also the people who gradually gain more confidence.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Confidence makes people outstanding but over confidence makes people zero

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Good quote

That's very true, when one is ready to face challenges one becomes more confident of oneself..At the same time self confidence is built in small measures and it is an ongoing process in life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

"Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you are right." - Henry Ford

This is the level of confidence.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.