Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
if we are prepared then there is no change of making wrong that is confidence

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Very true. :)

And those who face the problems boldly get the success at last. :)
yes, if we are ready for facing anything then confidence will be.

yes, if we are ready for facing anything then confidence will be.

But sometimes over confidence can make the situation worst. I have seen people making a mess when they are over confident. :blink:
yes, you are right, last week in one episode of the KBC , a person who is a contestain came to to play.He is a son of tea supplier itseems. He feel ashamed of it. so want to grow big person. He reached 12 lakhs. after that the question was really tough and he has confusion in between 2 answers. As he is in need of money he should quit but what he did with his over confidence he said wrong answer and he lost the game and came down to 1 lakh.

yes, you are right, last week in one episode of the KBC , a person who is a contestain came to to play.He is a son of tea supplier itseems. He feel ashamed of it. so want to grow big person. He reached 12 lakhs. after that the question was really tough and he has confusion in between 2 answers. As he is in need of money he should quit but what he did with his over confidence he said wrong answer and he lost the game and came down to 1 lakh.[/quote

Yes this happens in life sometimes we make mistakes due to our over confidence. So its better to be confident not over confident. :)
yes, you are right, last week in one episode of the KBC , a person who is a contestain came to to play.He is a son of tea supplier itseems. He feel ashamed of it. so want to grow big person. He reached 12 lakhs. after that the question was really tough and he has confusion in between 2 answers. As he is in need of money he should quit but what he did with his over confidence he said wrong answer and he lost the game and came down to 1 lakh.

Today, I saw one Business Women, who has reached till 25 Lakhs and suddenly at one question, she gave wrong answer and came down to 20,000.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, I saw her yesterday, she is a rollover contest. But this is her over confidence. Before taking risk they should htink a while about their situations

yes, I saw her yesterday, she is a rollover contest. But this is her over confidence. Before taking risk they should htink a while about their situations

She was a Business Women and she didn't worried about Money. She is already having good business and earns well. So, why not having over confidence? :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

This is the tricks of the game. If you are not confident then quit with more money ,no need to take risk and quit with the amount.
Somebody want to take and failed if their luck betrayed. So confidence has a great value.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.