The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Problems in life are situations which are very difficult to cope up with. They may be financial, mental or psychological. There is no person in the world who says he doesn't have any problems. These problems persists all the way upto your death. But the person who finds a solution to even half of his/her problem may lead a truly happy and contended life.

We have many tasks to do. These are not problems. Problem emerges only when you find difficulty to perform certain task or come out of some difficulty. Most of our problems are solved either by some own efforts or by consultation with experts and well wishers. This is also a matter of attitude.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Everyone have problems because without problem there is no life. if we dont have any problem then we cannot know the value of our life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Health problems I think is the main problem and many of the people suffer in life due to these. :blink:
Actually most of the people in this world suffer from psychological problems and then they suffer from health problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Problems have given me strength to know my life much more better. Though, i am still fighting with my problems and but i know how i could handle it. Without problems, no one can understand the real meaning of life.

Want to make each day Accountable

Problems have given me strength to know my life much more better. Though, i am still fighting with my problems and but i know how i could handle it. Without problems, no one can understand the real meaning of life.

Problems always give us strength but there are few people too in the world who succumb to the situation and don't fight back with the situation. There are many who comes under depression and commit suicide. :evil:
The problems are related to individual himself, family, office, financial, health problems. These arise from lack of harmony, gap between desire and achievement, overworking, lethargy, over ambition, bad relation etc.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The problems are related to individual himself, family, office, financial, health problems. These arise from lack of harmony, gap between desire and achievement, overworking, lethargy, over ambition, bad relation etc.

Gap in desires and achievements are always a cause of frustration and most of the people face them but to cope up in those situation is what makes a difference those who know how to come out of those situation are successful person in life. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Problems always give us strength but there are few people too in the world who succumb to the situation and don't fight back with the situation. There are many who comes under depression and commit suicide. :evil:

I don't understand, what is the reason or suicide? Quitting life is not a solution. Fighting to the problems is the solution.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't understand, what is the reason or suicide? Quitting life is not a solution. Fighting to the problems is the solution.

I wish people understand it that giving away their life for an issue is not a solution as they don't know they leave many people behind crying and effect many people lives. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.