Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think those who are in starting stage can test boddunan and if they are satisfied they can continue to write here.If one feels unhappy with the payment of boddunan he/she can post it some where else which he will definitely find out.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think those who are in starting stage can test boddunan and if they are satisfied they can continue to write here.If one feels unhappy with the payment of boddunan he/she can post it some where else which he will definitely find out.

I feel this site is okay for the beginners who do not have good writing experience. This is also good for those who want immediate payment and also wish to share in revenue on points basis. Many sites pay on basis of clicks as a sort of royalty. This may not suit those in advanced age as they are more concerned with immediate payment even if this is less. If you devote whole time to Boddunan, you may write five articles daily and also earn points by participating in forums and other activities.

Moreover, our object should be to improve this site and look to other sites only for comparison and finding out our shortcomings with a view to improve our site. any discussion for switching to other sites hardly means anything.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel this site is okay for the beginners who do not have good writing experience. This is also good for those who want immediate payment and also wish to share in revenue on points basis. Many sites pay on basis of clicks as a sort of royalty. This may not suit those in advanced age as they are more concerned with immediate payment even if this is less. If you devote whole time to Boddunan, you may write five articles daily and also earn points by participating in forums and other activities.

Gulshanji,
You are right.But it is the experience of the author that makes them to switch or not.Let them decide.

Moreover, our object should be to improve this site and look to other sites only for comparison and finding out our shortcomings with a view to improve our site. any discussion for switching to other sites hardly means anything.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Maverick:
It is different if you do not consider search engine traffic which is not more that 10-15%. Obviously it would make a lot of difference. Do you have any doubts about this, let me know.

My Reply:
Well If this site gets only 10-15% of organic traffic then that is a problem in itself. Ofcourse, you have the log and data and I will take your word for it. But again, take a look at google keyword tool and set it by region. If you write on topic which people search on US as well as India, I don't see any reason why they won't be getting an US traffic. If you have any doubt on this please let me know, I can write a illustrative post for you.

Maverick:
Do you want boddunan to overpay than that it earns? Boddunan is paying 35% of revenue every month. Do you want me to show the boddunan accounts to make you believe it?

My Reply:
Well I think you need to read my post again. I never said that revenue is not distributed, what I said was revenue is not distributed among authors. I still remember that you once mentioned that articles earn 80% of the income for boddunan, so don't you think it is fair to distribute the revenue to the authors instead of forum participants. Thats defying common business logic

Maverick:
If you are looking for getting money on number of views, I am sorry boddunan is not your bite=, not even me.

My Reply:

Maverick, Boddunan never was my bite in the first place and I never have really put much effort on publishing my articles here. Whatever articles I put here was part of my mentorship program and I do not intend to publish here as you are right, boddunan is not for me for publishing articles.

And I have only compared the tangible thing. I mean I can just see the total number of hits that each article gets and I am savvy enough to know that a article's profitability depends on many factors including the nature of topic, how much an advertiser is willing to bid on the key phrase, the position the article holds on search engine etc etc. By as a general rule of thumb, and I am quoting the adsense team here, that for every 1000 impression you earn atleast $1 with the exception of music/video blog. So I just compared that, but the important point to note is that you have the article for life and with each passing month the article will mature and will be more profitable. But authors won't be earning anything on that. You put the authors here in a freelancing position. Write and forget.

Maverick:
You can always send a mail to unpublish your article if you do not like it. I believe you already did it once, There is no point in arguing it.

My Reply:
Well I think I have already stated that how painful an activity is sending an email. Can't we have a direct approve/disapprove button when you apply the cash credits. And also, I never mailed to get the article removed, my article was rejected for having 3 links and I emailed you and you had asked me to write the article again, instead of submitting that article again.

Maverick:
Do you think people who wrote 10,000+ articles keeping their articles just because they are indexed on Google?

My Reply:

Well I was just stating a scenario and asking for improvement. I specifically remember, that Kimberly Dsouza's article was rejected as Kalyani got a flag that it was copied but Kimberly had already unpublish that article from Triond but it's cache still remained in google. So kalyani asked her to wait for 2-3 days so that the article in deindexed by google.

So don't you think the other sites will follow the same policy. That means I have to wait for a week or two with no fault of mine since you decided to publish the article without asking me if I am happy with the cash credit. I will take it as a loss of opportunity cost.

Maverick:
It's not the nationality but the traffic to the site would makes difference. Don't you think 80% indian traffic would earn less money than 20% US traffic. Not sure if you have a website but you would understand if you have one.

My Reply:

Well as I explained earlier in the post, if you write on topics which people in the US are searching, I dont understand why you think that you wont get US traffic or have you given up in your mind. And I have more than 200 sites and 10-15 of them are on topics which interests both the Indian/US crowd. 2 sites are on business topics like entrepreneurship and human resource management and they are doing extremely well with regards to adsense. My average CPM is $7 and 72% of my traffic is from India as most students searching for notes land up on my site.

Also, if you see the latest trend, India is no longer behind US now in terms of adsense revenue, I have 3 sites based on India and all are doing well. I think you should be more watchful of the trend. Even hostgator has opened it's operation in India, so you must think how profitable a hub is India becoming. Also, seen F1 race yesterday, you could see godaddy advertisement. Also, sponsoredtweets, the largest site which monetizes your twitter activity has opened up a site in India and has roped in stars like Lara dutta, Mahesh Bhupati, VJ Bani, Isha Koppilar and many more.

I think this all goes on to prove that things in India are changing and by next year writing on Indian centric topics would be more profitable than writing on US based topics as US market is now saturated.

Maverick:

He is one my friend on boddunan. He loves writing on boddunan and he did that. You can see many of them on boddunan. Do you think he hates writing here and still wrote when he is able to write on hub pages? (Note that he has quoted many articles on hubpages to me at that time when he was writing to boddunan. He is not writing now as he want to focus on one site which is US based.)

My Reply:

Well I don't know soni, so what you say may be true. But one question for you, how come he has time to write on Hubpages, he publishes an article there everyday but has no time to write here, I think he has not written here in months.

Maverick:
Same with me here :) .

My Reply:

I think we can keep arguing but to be honest I personally do not approve of this business model at all. I am a writer first and then a webmaster and it is important that any site treats it's writer as assets and not as a worker where you get paid for your work.

Maverick:
Well most of the people love reading articles which is what boddunan want.

My Reply:

And how can you determine that the article read by the user satisfied the searcher's query. And if you talking of other members of this site then that is free traffic as member won't click on ads and also you have kept point system for reading articles. People do it for points and not for the pleasure of reading. Also technically and personally speaking I guess your adsense account is SMARTPRICED. You can google this term to know more about it, or if you need more clear explanation let me know .

Maverick:
Appreciate your views.

My Reply:

Glad you appreciate. That was the original question of the OP and I just answered that.
I feel boddunan is best article writing website which is genuine in pay

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.