Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It would take time,but yes,we have capability to achieve that.

Want to make each day Accountable

You are right ronark we will take some time to reach a good position.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

there it will take time to acheieve it. I feel with in 2 years boddunan will acheive

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree that some quality articles are needed in boddunan. But it is also true that for quality, cash credits should be more for writers and simultaneously the standards of editing will increase which results in rejection more. This will disappoint the beginners who have just started writing and finally they will leave the site with disappointment.

I think like forums for article section also there should be some levels depending on writing standards and cash credits should be awarded based on that.If the Admin is ready to implement it there will be different ideas to share.
To make anything best, it takes time. At the same time, if cash credits gets increased then it will surely motivate writers to write articles.
I thought it earlier about the increasing of cash credits,to get good motivation,but i now think that the standard which is set is good enough.

Want to make each day Accountable

To make boddunan top rated website, we should work hard alot by working honestly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.