Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with Sarala.But the main cause behind this problem is parenting.Today parent's are unable to connect with their teens. Parent should try to understand the teens psychology and they should try to think like that.Then they are able to find the solution.Most of the teenager think that Love and physical attraction are the same.They don't know the actual meaning of love.Because they don't get love from their parents.All the things are artificial in today's lifestyle, even our relations also.So only the solutions to this problem is to win trust from your teens,so that teens are able to discuss their problem and feelings with their parent.

But, falling is love is a common thing. when a boy seen a girl and think that she's beautful and her behaviour is good. then she actracts by her. this is fact. but, i agree that now in morden life most of the teens doesnt know the actual meaning of love.

Vinu
Now a days it became common that every teenager is looking for love even from child hood and due to movies the teenagers are spoiling their life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes this is a very common problem in india large no of teenegers fall in love.
The teenagers falling in love due to lack of care from parents. If they get enough love then no one will fall. If they fall also they will surely intemate to their parents and one reason is.. in teenage if one boy and a girl are maintaining friendship relation but parents over look it and they will take bad meaning of it and make them feel they are in love. this kind of situation also make them fall in love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The teenagers who are falling in love is just attraction between two opposite sexes but they are thinking it was a love.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But sasikanth all teenage love is not attraction. If they still remember each other with no bad thoughts then it is a pure love.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala, you are right. there are many true loves are there. but, love on teenage like collage is not good. if they are working and they love then, it is good. he/she can manage there life with the income to survive life.

Vinu
[quote]sarala, you are right. there are many true loves are there. but, love on teenage like collage is not good. if they are working and they love then, it is good. he/she can manage there life with the income to survive life. [/quote]

Love cannot labelled as being good love or bad love. It is the circumstances that define the situation and the reaction of each individual to those that determine how their lives turn out! In any case, my opinion is that the teenagers should be taught to analyze their feelings and to learn to differentiate attraction from love, which may help prevent them from falling in love with the wrong person.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree with Ram, he is right.It is not fault of parents ,it is the age when teenagers fall for such things.It is because of peer pressure and result of modern lifestyle.
the modern life has become,such that its difficult to be single.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.