Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If food is not good at home then only we goto hotel right. in the same way if we wont get sufficient love then we divert ourselves towards the love which is showed for us.I feel I want to council each and every parent. If it is not possible when am alive then after death i want to see which parents are not good with their children and teach them a lesson

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of the parents are very strict, the think why they are showing affection at childhood is to get their jobs done, not all parents are like that, some may be ok.
If food is not good at home then only we goto hotel right. in the same way if we wont get sufficient love then we divert ourselves towards the love which is showed for us.I feel I want to council each and every parent. If it is not possible when am alive then after death i want to see which parents are not good with their children and teach them a lesson

that is a good example of the topic here.most of the teenagers falls in love because of the age.during teenage everyone feels attracted to the opposite sex and hence a bit of affection from a boy/girl can change your life.
So parents should take care of their children though they are busy. Everyday atleast 2 hours they should spend with their children happily

The only thing that stays is love - be it in teen age, middle age or old age!!!
Its high time that both parents and children understand each other and maintain a healthier relationship. In this way both the groups will be able to understand each other and things would remain under control....!
Perhaps truth lies in the fact that parents and their sons or daughters relationships are heavily influenced by societal factors and developments!
Feeling attracted or infatuated towards the opposite sex is a very very normal and natural process that occurs during the teen years. Instead of scolding their children and prohibiting them to talk with others will make them confused about their own feelings and may result in wayward behavior. Instead, they should to children about their feelings, questions about sexuality and helping them to understand and analyze their own feelings, this will prevent the youngsters falling in love (?) with wrong people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree with kalyani, that due to gap between parents , the lack of love and affection from parents and the scolding from the parents for every aspect make the teeners feel bad, so at that situation if they find any one showing affection they turn towards that person, if that person is opposite sex then they will feel that is love. and finally this results to disasters

I agree with Sarala.But the main cause behind this problem is parenting.Today parent's are unable to connect with their teens. Parent should try to understand the teens psychology and they should try to think like that.Then they are able to find the solution.Most of the teenager think that Love and physical attraction are the same.They don't know the actual meaning of love.Because they don't get love from their parents.All the things are artificial in today's lifestyle, even our relations also.So only the solutions to this problem is to win trust from your teens,so that teens are able to discuss their problem and feelings with their parent.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.