Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nano is a good car,and also comfortable.Before some problems have arrived but now if anyone need to buy,can buy it.

Ronark if you observe the reviews even now the feedback is not so good on Nano. I think it gets heat quickly and doesnt have good pickup as 800. As comparision is done here so i think its not comparable. But if you consider nano with some other similar cars then it may be great car for small family.
Nano can not be compared with MAruti at any case . Nano is the sound car with no long life.
Nope, I don't think Nano can give competition to age old Maruti 800.It is the basic car even today and I still remember when I learnt car driving,maruti 800 was the 1st car I tried my hands on.So I have special memory attached and so No to Nano.
Nope, I don't think Nano can give competition to age old Maruti 800.It is the basic car even today and I still remember when I learnt car driving,maruti 800 was the 1st car I tried my hands on.So I have special memory attached and so No to Nano.

that is a good obligation to the car which served our country for so many decades....well...nano needs to get the feel of the market to get itself competitive with maruti 800..
No comparison! But it's being phased out from Maruti stable!
No comparison! But it's being phased out from Maruti stable!

there are plans by maruti for a new model similar to 800....i hope they release it soon...
No i does not thinks so that nano is better than a maruti 800 in car company.
Nano is better! I still keep on hearing problems in its engine!!
I heard nano is very small and simple.But as it is small one so people didnt prefered it. Now they have introduced nano 2012 with high milag

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i hear that nano is only comfortable for 2 person travelling and also it sounds too bad while driving. even auto is better comparing to nano. Maruti 800 is best car in small segment. it has better feedback comparing to nano.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.