Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya but not 100 % . I made a promise once but it was broken and now i have made again and serving it.
There is a saying that -Where there is will, there is a way. I think if we have will to quiet bad habits then we can avoid it completely from the roots someday.
I have done many promises and also broke many promises.When you stat to leave bad habits,it is possible that many times you will lose that patience and start again behaving like earlier.
So,you have to strong enough to your promises.

Want to make each day Accountable

Every human on this earth has good as well as bad habits. If you decide to concentrate to overcome our bad habits, process of overcoming may be difficult but result will be positive.
If you are involved in the bad habit,which is strong enough that can't be removed in quick session of time,then its true that you will need to work much hard to remove that,it will also take time to go,but be strong and just try to remove that.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't have much bad habbits. I some times waste time when it is need to work hard.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes i think i can say bbye to my bad habits if i consider them bad. so it depends on who decided what is bad. and i think this stands true for everyone.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.