Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Narendra modi is having many tactics in his brain he got a ronault to his state.

All CMs must follow him to do best to their states.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I agree with you Deepak, Gujarat has progressed with a much faster pace after Narendra Modi took over as CM. And he is one of the best Cm Gujarat has got till date. A very clear progress and development has been seen in Guj in his times.Though Guj has always been known for entrepreneurial talents but it is Mr.Modi who showed it the right direction.
He has no non-sensical style which has seems to have endeared him to the people. But some issues still remain!
He has no non-sensical style which has seems to have endeared him to the people. But some issues still remain!

his style is people friendly. at the same time he has endeared to the business houses too.there lies the success of this man.
Have a word for hard-working Gujratis who are known for their business acumen also!
[quote]Have a word for hard-working Gujratis who are known for their business acumen also! [/quote]

I agree! They are shrewd business people who will not let even a small opportunity of business to go waste!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thats great to know that Gujartis do hard work for their business to success

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Not only in India ,Gujrati people settling in other countries have been doing exceedingly well!
The Gujratis are indeed a very hardworking people. It is said that where no one else will go, a Gujrati will go!
55_2011-12-12-3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4259]}
And they go in the right direction!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.