Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thanku abhishek....do u know when the movie will release.....i am itching to watch it.....
oh is it for real? immortality is not possible i think but by your deeds you can live forever.
It is a myth no body can be immortal. only machines can be immortal even that is also only when if they are maintained properly.
oh is it for real? immortality is not possible i think but by your deeds you can live forever.

your deeds stay on earth for ever and never you. Gandhi is not here but the fruit of his deeds are with us..
There are few people who are trying to be immortal as michal has tried.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes Deepak , that is why they say that legends never die!! they live in memory of public.
We can see some immortals in himalayas as they dont eat or drink they just do meditation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No sasikanth, people who are in himalayas are cannot be said as immortals. they one day will surely leave this world

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey I got a movie named as Immortal.....This movie has been released and Must watch this movie guys....Like the movie so much...
One achieves immortality through his or her deeds as pages of history record!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.