Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If all governments are run by wise people this planet would be barely recognizable!!!

Right about the European debt crisis.but what happened in Greece should not be mixed up with india.india has a strong frame work of civil servants who are efficient in their respective fields.there is no question regarding their selection and qualifications.

No deepoak, it is not far fetched, but it is rational and practical. But only in India is where irrationality and impracticality found, which is why we spend hundreds of thousand on Kasab and throw mere peanuts at people like ones affected by Bhopal Gas Tragedy! :angry: :angry: :angry: In a country like US or China, Kasab would have been immediately executed once his interrogations were over! Here we are feeding hims dum biryanis and chicken and meat! :angry: :angry:

i agree with the ideology you have.but i am questioning the practicality of that statement.no country can be perfect and no system can be foolproof. it is time we accept our system and try to make the system work..
What about Italy,Portugal,Spain and so on! It's news me that Indian regulatory system is stronger than that of these countries! What about Uncle Sam - subprime mortgage crisis?
What about Italy,Portugal,Spain and so on! It's news me that Indian regulatory system is stronger than that of these countries! What about Uncle Sam - subprime mortgage crisis?

i will have reiterate here that i am not familiar with the sub prime mortgage crisis...if you can explain a bit ..it would help me...

at the same time...indian civil servants are the best in the world. if you are questioning their selection process and the resource they brings to the country...then i feel that you have got your ideas a bit on the wrong side.
I don't know if our civil servants are the best or worst but the very word 'servants' carry the true import of the word. They are made to serve some of their corrupt masters! It's very recent that we find A.Raza's secretary was deeply involved in 2G Spectrum case. Let me say it's not exceptional as there are so many such cases!
educated elite can commit crimes with more perfection than the illiterate politicians...but every civil servants cannot be blamed for this.,..
this might have been what butt and asif would have been dreaming of..?to be caught in india...
Yes if they also feel happy if their case was shifted to here. :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

No deepoak, it is not far fetched, but it is rational and practical. But only in India is where irrationality and impracticality found, which is why we spend hundreds of thousand on Kasab and throw mere peanuts at people like ones affected by Bhopal Gas Tragedy! In a country like US or China, Kasab would have been immediately executed once his interrogations were over! Here we are feeding hims dum biryanis and chicken and meat!

i agree with the ideology you have.but i am questioning the practicality of that statement.no country can be perfect and no system can be foolproof. it is time we accept our system and try to make the system work.. [/quote]

Can you explain a bit more about this? Is expecting honesty from government officials a mere ideology? We have examples of many countries that run their governments with complete efficiency and honesty, countries Like Norway, Sweden, Japan etc. Is it too much to ask for a terrorist who killed hundreds in cold blood to be hanged? What I am saying is not a mere ideal but rational concept if we don't want our country to go seedy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's true all the societies suffer from one deficiency or other and perfection as an ideal as such can only be pursued but what India confronts is deficiency of a basic and formidable kind!Even old-timers fondly say that our alien masters were better in running administration!! What a tragedy!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.