Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Can you explain a bit more about this? Is expecting honesty from government officials a mere ideology? We have examples of many countries that run their governments with complete efficiency and honesty, countries Like Norway, Sweden, Japan etc. Is it too much to ask for a terrorist who killed hundreds in cold blood to be hanged? What I am saying is not a mere ideal but rational concept if we don't want our country to go seedy![/quote]

i said i agree with your ideas....but the governments in Norway Sweden and japan is not run with complete honesty .of course the level of corruption will be less there. but how can you say that they are running the system with complete honesty?

of course needs to be hanged...so does afzal guru...and the delay is not at all acceptable....the problem lies with the laws and our highly crowded judicial enterprise.but what we have to understand is that no system anywhere is foolproof. we h\just have to improve our system and make it work.....there is no use in blaming our country s system for this................
I think it's of a relative kind and our rank in Transparency International's list is a few notches above some South Asian and African countries that speaks the whole story!
I dont think chinmoy jee why they are not punishing him. :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

there may be a hidden reason which they are not telling to the world why they are not punishing i mean not sentensing the kasab to death.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.