Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So deepak you kept this advice forum for me. thats good. I know what i have to do. so I dont need your advice. To whom i should share problems and to whom i should not, I know

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

So deepak you kept this advice forum for me. thats good. I know what i have to do. so I dont need your advice. To whom i should share problems and to whom i should not, I know

sorry if i have hurt your feelings...we all must seperate personal life problems from everywhere...those are the problems that make us/break us.....in simpler words if there were no such problems....we do not exist.....
IF you are in the situation which i face then you will know what made me to post my problems. anyway people never understand others problems until they will in the situation

IF you are in the situation which i face then you will know what made me to post my problems. anyway people never understand others problems until they will in the situation

what i wnted to say is not to post about your family problems...just think what your parents will think if ever they read it...it will hurt them..

its upto you to decide and you are right i have no idea what situation you are facing...so again sorry if i hurt your feelings..
What ever it is deepak just stop to post on this forum.Sarala you also dont post on this one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Problems can be solved with open mind and one whi is in problem cannot see everything because his or her mind would be clouded by problems .so ask person close to you and you never know solution could be just a step away and you did not know the step.
yes, vidhi you are right. every word you said are absolutely correct

First part is correct. But second part, I don't agree. It is true, we can't say our problems to everybody. But if you have a single true friend, then what is the need of 1000s?

Meera sandhu
the perception of yours differ from person to person........but sharing is always good...it relieves your mind.....

smriti
Okay I am not telling my problems to my friends from now on. What is the use if they won't care. Thanks a lot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.