Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not 100% true, My friend.

Some true friends really help-out us in any difficulty. At least they give us good suggestion.This is my experience.

Be positive
This is not 100% true, My friend.

Some true friends really help-out us in any difficulty. At least they give us good suggestion.This is my experience.

you are lucky to have many reliable friends...everyone might not have the same luxury as you have....
Deepak can you tell to whom did you giving this advice. who is that person?

i dont want to say openly. I think that that person might have understood it, as that person have replied here.....
now i think it is evident to everyone who it is....
No not at all.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Deepak this is not good every one will have problems.About who you are talking i think that person is not having friends so that person shared with us thinking that we are friends.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Deepak you method of not sharing problem with others is un healthy. because if you keep everything in your mind and suffer then you cannot concentrate on anything and you will be depressed. So sharing problems with others is best one, due to sharing we will get solutions and pace from others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Deepak this is not good every one will have problems.About who you are talking i think that person is not having friends so that person shared with us thinking that we are friends.

sasikanth...it was never my intention to blame/hurt anyone. I gave my opinion regarding this topic....asking advice about family problems in the internet is never my cup of tea.
Deepak you method of not sharing problem with others is un healthy. because if you keep everything in your mind and suffer then you cannot concentrate on anything and you will be depressed. So sharing problems with others is best one, due to sharing we will get solutions and pace from others

you are correct...problems need to be shared....to whom you share it is the question here....it has to be to some one who youbelieve in...who knows you...who understands you and not to some guys sitting infront of computer and typing like me....never share your personal problems with those guys....share only the commmon topics...
sarala deepak is also right you must not post your personal life in front of unknown people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: deepak
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.