Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently I read in a Bengali newspaper that a village girl from west midnapore invented electricity from potato and lemon.

In science exhibition we do this.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
sasikanth can you please tell us how you used to produce current from body

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have heard that,we can produce electricity from our body. I want to share one more interesting fact.
On National Geographic channel,i have seen that we could produce electricity from LEMONS. from 20 to 30 lemons,we could light a bulb. I don't know the process,but this is true.

Want to make each day Accountable

If people are producing electricity from things other than water , coal, wind and solar then why they are not getting popular so that we stop getting government electricity and we prepare our own electricity and stop wasting money by paying power bills

sarala, getting electricity from water, coal and solar system is already using by government. and main reason which these are not used for your house is because of installation charges. the basic raw material cost will be higher.

Vinu
production of electricity is simple..electricity is produced when a coil of magnetic feild is rotated..this rotation maybe brought about by either the steam produced from water when boiled by burning fossil fuels and coal, or by running water or by even wind...Our body can also do the same thing if we can rotate the coil ...last year i made a project of producing electricity from cycle..all you had to do was peddal the cycle and a bulb would light up.
deven please write a article on this so that we all can get easy to understand.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

okay sasikant i will surely write an article on producing electricity soon
our science are growing very fast it might be one day when all thing give electricity.
suraj there is a small correction in your sentense
our science is developing very fast and there might be one day , where all things produce electricity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.