Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deven Can you change the spelling of mentally. Its really good to take half stomach of food.
I feel sleepy if I eat lot of rice in the dinner. Also a glass of warm milk before going to bed while also make me sleepy. I think this is very common with the people.
First, ask yourself, "Am I worried about anything?". If so, clear that problem.
Eat something light and take a glass of warm milk. You can have some salads also if you feel to eat something more. Remove electronic instruments like TV, computer etc from your room, which gives us negative energy while sleeping and switch off all lights. Exercise daily. It will surely give you sound sleep, I am betting.

Meera sandhu
i guess if anyone will eat rice in night also and whether in day time also then you will get a sound sleep.and even have warm milk

a.s.
Ideally you should eat your dinner at least 3 or 4 hours before bedtime.The lighter the dinner the better they say.I feel that it is your frame of mind which is more important on how well you sleep at night !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is what they say is ideal but not practical these days, keeping it light is the best way. I am doing mostly on fruits these days along with home made Ice cream and lots of custard,North Indian style- Lassi.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like to have light food in Dinner. But As i am Punjabi, Raha nahi jata :P
Sometimes i do eat chicken and sometimes i intake Paneer tikka too much that make my Stomach full.

Want to make each day Accountable

In bengali we are called petuk.I take before one hour before going to bed. But drinking milk is compulsory.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes,Milk has a little affect on our Sleep. I too have it daily, but Sometimes it seems to be opposite. :silly:

Want to make each day Accountable

Most people drink milk as a healthy food supplement and a good help to keep your bowls clean in the morning.
1_2012-04-06_2012-06-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.