Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really sorry that I was ignorant about Narendra Modi but due to his false reputation I was in the thought that he was not that honest. It's true that "when the truth is still wearing slippers the false would have gone half the world!!

I would love to know much more about other Honest politicians and the parties that have honest politicians...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
dear. how much name you know of honest politicians.

It is very shamefull for our Indian people which don't know the names of honest politicians, this because we don't have enough number of honest politicians. We need honest person in our politics to improve our country.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I find some very good comments being made since my last post. There is a suggestion for our bright and upright youth to join politics,it is worth considering.We just can not afford to be arm chair critics. If our home stinks in dirts and filths what do we do? Similarly Mr.Narendra Modi's name has been cited as one of model lealders. His achievements have been evaluated in purely physical terms of progress. He is also like L.K.Advani. These two leaders have never been found to be indulging in personal corruption. But their espousal of extreme ideology of Hindutva have made them less acceptable to the minority. With all the good progress Gujarat has been making under Narendra Modi history would not spare him for some of his actions. All we know how much of progress the erstwhile Soviet Russia made under Stalin but look today! The history has not been very kind to him for some of his violent and brutal methods of purging the dissident elements in the party![/quote]

You are right sir..
hi,

its a really difficult to answer you, i felt that you are hopelesss & even you feel that you can't be a honest politician.

my dear friend just this question says ,that no one can be a honest politician & so you are searching on discussion.

i see "OBAMA " who he is ,was any body aware of his strength .
no one & i at time u might be hopeless for "BUSH" so now what.

do you trust "OBAMA " or you are still looking for idol.

its ,really sad that we youth ourself are not setting trends to follow what "GREAT LEADERS" had done for us.

no ,one will be honest if we wil be first to be honest.

all is well

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
@Sumit Gajanan Tambe

I could not make out what you precisely wanted to convey! Can you make yourself clear.
Even I did not understand what You are trying to say sumit gajanan tambe. Please be precise. I did understand that it was something related to Obama and Bush.

People cannot be honest by birth but the society makes them so. But as a society are we all honest enough to point out the politicians?? How many of us have used the right to vote in the last poll.

Actually, I was the only one in my whole friends gang who had voted. Everyone of them gave some lame excuse like Rigging goes on there and some other etc..

Why are to day's youth not interested in these rights of the constitution?? We are eagerly waiting for some honest leader to come from nowhere out of the woods but why can't we become the same here. How many of us are really interested to enter politics and clean the rubbish there?? Not many i think.

We can only hope that this will change in future...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
@Anu

You have made a very forceful point and I completely agree with your views.It is time to ask ourselves if we have been playing our part.A constitution is as good as we make it to be.How many of us are conscious of our constitutional rights and duties? Thanks for providing valuable inputs!
Kumaresh wrote:
[quote]Mr. Lohit , I think, you are not aware of development of Gujarat.
UN Sasakawa Award for disaster reduction, CAPAM award for innovation in governance, UNESCO award, CSI award for e-governance, No.1 state in industrial investment (MOUs), No 1 among major health care services, availability and utility of infrastructure, Indiatech award in power sector is an indicative list of what Gujarat achieved under the able chief ministership of Narendra Modi. The very fact that Narendra Modi has been ranked as the number one chief minister by the public for the second consecutive year speaks volumes about his achievements.[/quote]

I don't agree with the underlined.In India Kerala is the top state in health care.Also you had given only the positive side of Modi.All world remembers the pictures of past Gujarat.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
According to me Former Kerala Chief Minister Mr.A.K Antony who is the present defence minister is a honest politician.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes Abid, I forgot to put his name among the politicians who enjoy a very clean public image. Thanks!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.