Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Gulshan Kumar Ajamani

I agree the names you have mentioned as honest politicians are the ones who have succeeded in maintaing a relatively clean public image. But as far as my position is concerned I am non-commital on this question given to my scanty knowledge about their activities. In this context, I remember a controversy surrounding Mr. Chidambaram when he was Finance Minister of the UPA Government when his wife was engaged as the counsel for the Income Tax Department.In India such is the state of affairs that until and unless some dishonest acts appear in the media,we tend to assume ones who are left out, are honest. That's also fallacious because a very small percentage of such cases, comes under media scrutiny!
About the sweeping generalization you have made that the dishonest ones are alert and efficient , I express my complete disagreement. I would just point to Late Satyendra Dubey murder case. This honest,young IIT product sacrificed his life trying to act as a whistle-blower in his attempt to expose the corruption in the form of looting of public money in National Highway Projects.
Some politicians are honest.. like Late Sh. Sunil Dutt ji.. Father of Sanjay Dutt.. You can also suggest some names....
I have observed that some of the politicians who are not career politicians are the one who fare much better on this count.For example Arun Shourie, who was a cabinet minister in Bajpayee Government and among the current politicians,I admire Jairam Ramesh,Shashi Tharoor who established themeslves in their respective fields before joining politics.What do you think?
Yes sir , i am agree with you.. these two persons have been proved them before joining politics in their fields.....
There is another aspect.In the pre-Independence era all our leading politicians were highly educated, some of them completed their masters reading in jails! Their commitment to idealism and honesty was due to their receiving true education. Thus most of the honest leaders belonged to that era!
yes sir you are saying right, our past politicians who work for independence..

In these days who are more criminals getting into the politics..
Kumaresh- Although we can't be sure about any one's honesty, we should be satisfied if some body performs well and there are no serious allegations of corruption against him in courts of law. Legally speaking, everyone is innocent unless otherwise proved. By suspecting everyone, we shall be nowhere.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

GULSHAN BUT THE MAIN THING IS : Why these politicians works for only their persons why not for all casts. we need leaders which can do work from heart for any type of people.
At present there is no leader who work for india they just doing for themself. every politician is corrupt .
Rohit i am asking name of politicians from the past to present so u can also give the names of past.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.