Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Times job is worst but naukri and monster.com are provoding good services.You will get mails only from times job.
times job and all remaining also good but naukri is the best among all the job websites

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

times job and all remaining also good but naukri is the best among all the job websites

well i got a call from times jobs and that they asked me to upgrade to premium services. there was a cute girls voice on the phone and i was mesmerized by her talk..thank god i did not fall prey to them..
Free account is better than premium one.How many are cheated now they all will know now about this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Abhishek, you are a Senior QA Engineer, why do you get involved with such sites like timesjobs?? As far as I remember, they never had good reputation!

You should instead go to Ma Foi Consultants or even Planman consulting! They are the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, i was receiving calls from Timesjobs from past many days for their services. It created a doubt in my mind so went on to check the review because one, if genuine, then will not talk about their services on their own.
Kalyani , Can you tell me how we can know about the job sites whether they have good reputation or not.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes abhishek you are true we too does not get any interview call from them after two years.
as of me free service from timesjob and all sites are good. they offers interview calls free and my friend got selected by the company and then timesjob site doesnt ask for any fee for their services too.

so, as free service is best then why we need to go for premium services.
we can able to get job by proving our knowledge by explaining things.

Vinu
[quote]Kalyani , Can you tell me how we can know about the job sites whether they have good reputation or not. [/quote]

Sarala, its actually more through word-of-mouth from others that you come to know about the reputation of a site. For instance, at the moment, naukari.com and monster.com are the best job hunting portals.

If you want to know about any site, just google that site's name and add the word scam after that, eg. "shine. com scam" and you will see many search results where real experiences are listed where people have been either scammed or the site has not done anything for them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.