What you do to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do exercises and have good diet which is healthy . Sleep early wake early. Do meditation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I do a brisk walk in the morning around thirty minutes with some free hand exercises...!
i DO some small exercise and proper diet to keep my body physically fit and healthy.

Vinu
Some amount of regular exercises with proper diet plan definitely helps in keeping one healthy for a long time...!
Daily i give one hour of my time in doing some exercises.
I get up early and walk about one KM and go to my office by auto. During return also I do this. I do use stairs and not lift. More walking and less driving, eating more fruits and less oily cooked/ fried eatables, positive thinking etc. are the only way for health. Being around 70, I do not feel tired after a walk of five KMs. We must avoid overeating and be active physically and mentally. Also dress should suit weather conditions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well friends, there is no other way than regular exercise and healthy food habits to keep diseases at bay and lead an enjoyable life as has been put very nicely by Gulshanji!
My schedule is such that i am not able to concentrate on my diet and i eat over. I need to improve this.

Want to make each day Accountable

I know that there are some practical difficulties for persons having odd duty hours but one should make it a point to do some physical exercises and stay away from spicy and oily recipes!
Living in hostel,being away from home,you don't have choice and have to eat,even oily and spicy food.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.