Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Ronark

I can understand it! As you are young you can take a few liberties but you have to be conscious of it and pull out of it at some point or other!
My schedule is such that i am not able to concentrate on my diet and i eat over. I need to improve this.

If you are busy and have to eat in office only, nothing is better than biscuits and tea. Can eat breakfast before office and dinner after office. During office hours I am doing this and break for just a few minutes to take a glass of fruit juice. But it is okay to take even oily food once or twice a week and not mote often.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Normally I walk daily at least 2-3 KM in the morning and not daily but i do some yoga.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
walking, yoga and meditation is the secret of fit life. And a happy mind is the lesser known but most effective secret for physical fitness.
for fitness mainly daily exercises is required, especially we need to do experices for reducing belly and back

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: diane
To keep yourself fit,Eat healthy. Eat vegetables. Do exercise. Walk few KM in a week and you will be fit and healthy.

Want to make each day Accountable

To keep fit always stay in control ie control diet and regular exercise will help.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi all
I use to do exercise and play T.T to keep myself physically fit and healthy.
My schedule is such that i am not able to concentrate on my diet and i eat over. I need to improve this.

If you are busy and have to eat in office only, nothing is better than biscuits and tea. Can eat breakfast before office and dinner after office. During office hours I am doing this and break for just a few minutes to take a glass of fruit juice. But it is okay to take even oily food once or twice a week and not mote often.

Can anyone tell me that eating Tea and biscuits is good for health?

Vinu
Yes,its good to eat sometimes. But,you should not depend on only Biscuits. Before,Constipation may occur if we depend on Biscuits for our hunger.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.