Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days whole wheat biscuits are available in market,so we should prefer to buy them,because we are not to stop eating biscuits. So,its good that we eat good.

Want to make each day Accountable

oh its good to hear that eating biscuits is good for health. As i like biscuits very much. I have a fear that eating biscuits is not good for health. now its cleared that eating biscuits is not harm for our health. :cheer:

Vinu
oh its good to hear that eating biscuits is good for health. As i like biscuits very much. I have a fear that eating biscuits is not good for health. now its cleared that eating biscuits is not harm for our health. :cheer:

But don't eat more. Understand !

Personally,i eat a lot,but take care that i don't eat much.
My father lives abroad,he brings many good flavored biscuits,which i live most,so i can't resist myself to eat it.

thanks for the warning ronark., :)

I will take care and i don't have much. i will have it limit only. thanks again.

Vinu
Physically fit means we are away from the hospitals.We can save more money.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even if you are busy, find at least 30 minutes everyday to do some exercise and make it a part of our routine like bathing or having food which we can't avoid. If can't find enough time to get up early and walk, use a thread mill. Always be aware of calorie intake while we are in taking a sweet or a oily food and think how much I would have to work out to remove the extra from my body. It will automatically reduce the intake of overdose. Eat food at correct time, have sound sleep regularly and keep your mind away from all sort of tensions.

Meera sandhu
yes, Ronak is right, biscuits can cause constipation and it is not good for health but these days whole wheat and fibre biscuits have come up in market so it's a healthy option now.
I prefer to walk in office to get own mandatory accessories and use to work at home like cleansing of home during holidays.
I do exercise for 4 days, Karate for 1 day and 30 mins of walking every day.
Along with this i eat proper nutritious food like salads with every meal, one fruit of any kind and veg or non- veg food prepared in minimum oil or ghee.
I think thats the reason I look too young for my age. This regimen works well for me.
Drinking home made juice is also very beneficial. You can try to drink juice of different vegetables as well as different fruits.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.