Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ONE MONTH...i think in an age where pizza comes in less than half, one month is too much of time.
But things here at boddunan goes at a slower rate. But there is nothing to worry as the site is genuine.
i think electronic transfer of money will help. boddunan should thing about changing the payment terms into account transfer like paypal or alertpay are something else.

By this way time consuming is less and payment will be released soon.

Vinu
There are lots of way to make this transaction bit faster. I hope boddunan will consider our opinion regarding this.
ONE MONTH...i think in an age where pizza comes in less than half, one month is too much of time.

Deven, I liked your commenta bout pizza coming in half an hr!! hehe..very correct yet funny example!!
Funny comment by deven he linked check with pizza :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Funny comment by deven he linked check with pizza

ya but he is right, one month is such a long time and you have to wait for such a long time for mere Rs 1500-2000!!
Yes you are right vidhi when we say to this any one they will laugh at us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

while waiting for the cheque in one month, we can make another cheque in the waiting period

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Guys, its not about transferring money but there are many other things we have to do before issuing cheques.

For example, the articles are checked one more time for genuineness, the participation of the member is checked if the payment is early payment, the tax liabilities etc are checked for internal purposes and then the dispatch procedure is initiated, implemented.

Hope this is clear now. Btw.. we do issued cheques within a week for some users.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.