Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is another angle. Although unethical and not desirable, husband is chosen whereas child is nature's gift. A woman gives birth to a child whereas she chooses husband from so many men already existing. A woman may choose another husband but not child. So, she loves child more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is another angle. Although unethical and not desirable, husband is chosen whereas child is nature's gift. A woman gives birth to a child whereas she chooses husband from so many men already existing. A woman may choose another husband but not child. So, she loves child more.

You are saying a point that I haven't noted earlier. Also, a woman hurts more when something happens to her child, than her husband. She can't tolerate it. She worries for her child more than her man. Is it because she loves her child more? Often two words, care and love are misunderstood and used interchanged. It's true, a woman can't care her husband as her child except for some situations like he is hospitalized. Does the word 'care' overtaking 'love'?

Meera sandhu
Nice point given by Gulshanji.Child is natural gift but to a womwan she can't say who is more important to her.Both are important.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Both are important to a women. on her husband she loves more and on her child she take care more... as child needs care and husband needs love...

Vinu
We cannot treasure the value of the love for her husband and her children.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree with Sarala. Its really impossible the measure the love on her parents and children.
A lady love both her child and her husband. She can't choose one of them .However it depends on the circumstances if her husband left her then she live with her children and if children left her then she lives prefer to live with her husband.
Isha wrote:

[quote][quote]A lady love both her child and her husband. She can't choose one of them .However it depends on the circumstances if her husband left her then she live with her children and if children left her then she lives prefer to live with her husband.[/quote][/quote]
Nice and very practical answer and I am agree with you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
A lady love both her child and her husband. She can't choose one of them .However it depends on the circumstances if her husband left her then she live with her children and if children left her then she lives prefer to live with her husband.

What ever isha wrote is also correct

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree with you very well explained. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.