Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The place I live is almost peaceful though touch of pollution is there. I mostly do love my place but as said by others for career and education we have to opt for polluted and busy life.
I like to live in a hill station area as the natural beauty will be really nice to view and less pollution. :)

Vinu
Where i am with my family... Every place is perfect..........

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Where i am with my family... Every place is perfect..........

True!! Home is where the heart is, and heart is where your beloved ones are!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I prefer to live in Bangalore but I won't be able to live in there any more so I would live in this place whee I am right now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I to love to live in Bangalore, tirumala and visakhapatnam. As they are peaceful cities

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Which place do you live in? :)

I also live in Delhi and i love this place. :)

Sanjeev, whom you are asking? Kindly quote the name of the person when you are asking questionS. :)

Oh i asked it to deven :blink: .He is also from Delhi. :blink:
I like to live in a big city with lots of facilities. I have lived in small town. Also,i don't want to leave this town,as this town has given me everything.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like to live in a big city with lots of facilities. I have lived in small town. Also,i don't want to leave this town,as this town has given me everything.

But big towns are not worth to live as people over there live fast life they don't get time to meet and interact with other people. :evil:

But big towns are not worth to live as people over there live fast life they don't get time to meet and interact with other people. :evil:

I don't want to be fast, but also don't want to be small town.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.