Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Place close to nature though devoid of shopping malls but yes internet is a must for me!!
I even love tirupati , swizerland and vinnies. Tirupati I visited number of times. Wishing to visit other 2 places by gods grace.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Places which has silence and full of privacy and makes our mind relax. Those places i like to stay. :)

Vinu
I prefer to live in my hometown salem , Tamilnadu.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
The picture of my profile- I opt to live in such a place where sunset is just a few steps away, a small valley, paddy fields filled with water, green every where and different types and colours of birds including smallest ones to parrots and peacocks which would love to visit our home. The place I am dwelling now which is not far away from main town Thrissur is best suited for me in every aspects.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, your description of the place is so beautiful, after reading this I am sure anyone would feel like visiting it!!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I even love tirupati , swizerland and vinnies. Tirupati I visited number of times. Wishing to visit other 2 places by gods grace.

Sarala are you talking about Venice? It is good to see Venice along with Switzerland.
I love the place which sandhya had described i want to live my old age in that same situation around us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sandhya, as i hear from my friends that All places in Kerala is very good and as describe by you. I like Kerala very much. :cheer:

Vinu
sandhya, as i hear from my friends that All places in Kerala is very good and as describe by you. I like Kerala very much. :cheer:

When anyone thinks about Kerala, first thought would be coconut trees, paddy fields and of course water bodies. See my profile picture. You can see a mirror image of setting sun in the water filled paddy fields.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.