Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to live in a big city with lots of facilities. I have lived in small town. Also,i don't want to leave this town,as this town has given me everything.

But big towns are not worth to live as people over there live fast life they don't get time to meet and interact with other people. :evil:

I don't want to be fast, but also don't want to be small town.

Most of the people say it but ultimately they adopt or they are forced to adapt that culture. :laugh:
I like to live in a big city with lots of facilities. I have lived in small town. Also,i don't want to leave this town,as this town has given me everything.

But big towns are not worth to live as people over there live fast life they don't get time to meet and interact with other people. :evil:

Most of the people say it but ultimately they adopt or they are forced to adapt that culture. :laugh:

There are many people living in big city,but still they live as they were living in town. So,in that we could adapt.

Want to make each day Accountable

There are many people living in big city,but still they live as they were living in town. So,in that we could adapt.

Yes there are people of all type and i hope you also don't change and remain like you are now. :)
visakhapattanam is a good and lovely city.Specially sea side and Arakoo vally.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
visakhapattanam is a good and lovely city.Specially sea side and Arakoo vally.

I have never been to Vishakhapatnam but i have heard that it is a good place. :blink:

I am living in between a big city and metro. That is one of the most advanced areas of our country On Delhi Mussorie NH.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am living in between a big city and metro. That is one of the most advanced areas of our country On Delhi Mussorie NH.

Ok tell me your adress i will come to your place when i will go to Haridwar next time. :)

Ok tell me your adress i will come to your place when i will go to Haridwar next time. :)

Thanks for your kind support. I will welcome you in winters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now I am living in a city in the midst of pollution and noise.I like to live in a place near lake..Don't know when my dream will fulfill...
Now I am living in a city in the midst of pollution and noise.I like to live in a place near lake..Don't know when my dream will fulfill...

Just think over and over your dream.
Describe in your mind what kind of place you want.
Just feel that from internally.

If GOD blessing would be there on you, your dream would be fulfilled. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.