Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Sandhya. My doubt was clarified. But i don't believe in all this.
I know, me also don't believe in such things.

Meera sandhu
I don't think anyone will agree on this. But I think some Christians will believe on this. I don't know whether it is good or bad.
:woohoo: Its nice to hear that a boy falling from 13th floor escapes. Its an miracle.

Vinu
ya i too heard about the Friday 13th as unlucky no. many Christians will believe on this. they don't do any good thinks on that day..

Vinu
But its really sad that particular day is being cursed by the people.
But its really sad that particular day is being cursed by the people.

But, all people are not believing on this thing. only some people also mainly Christians only do.

Vinu
But people tend to spread this to all. So it will soon become a cursed day.
God saved him . When god saves his child none destruction can hurt.So good luck to him.
You are right Isha, he is lucky and saved by God. Recently 2 same kind incidents have been occurred near to my house.
a mason was working in a building at 3rd flour. He did not notice where he is standing and suddenly he has fallen from the window.But nothing had happened to him, little bit his leg slipped. After consulting doctor he joined his job and started working.
A 4 years girl fallen from her house terus on to the road. But nothing happened to her. But her parents was in doubt how it happened and they just took her to KGH doctor. The doctor just shacked her then blood from her and mouth and nose came out. They gave her treatment for that. she is really lucky.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.